Frequently Asked Questions
- What locations do you serve?
- We have techs in all 50 states, Guam, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. Contact us today to learn more specifics so we can better serve you.
- How much is Assembly? Is it an hourly Rate? How do fees breakdown?
- Assembly prices are piece-rate. Fees are based on original retail value of item and the complexity of the build. Contact us today to learn more!
- How long will it take?
- This depends on the complexity of the build. Contact us today to learn more!
- Should we tip the assembler?
- Our techs are never anticipating a tip, and you are not obligated or expected to tip.
- Can you move the furniture to another room after assembly?
- No, the package must be in the room where it will reside. We will not move the furniture once it's assembled.
- How can I pay?
- We take payment over the phone with our secure system. Our company has been operating for 14 years and we currently have a 5-star rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Do you offer evening or weekend appointments?
- We do have weekend availability in some areas across the U.S. Contact us today to find out if offer these times in your area.
- Do you use contract laborers?
- No, for your safety we only use our own w2background checked employees only.
- Will tech have picture ID with them?
- No. Techs will have a company name tag or Polo with a company logo.
- How soon can you come?
- This depends on availability of the tech in your area. Contact us today to learn more!
- What all can you assemble for me?
- Office furniture (desks, credenza's, hutches, office chair, file cabinets, desk chairs, guest chairs, conference tables, storage cabinets, computer carts etc.)
- Bedroom furniture (dressers, night stands, beds etc)
- Kitchen Islands
- Dining tables
- Entertainment/TV centers
- Console/coffee/side tables
- Bookcases/Shelving units
- Do you assemble IKEA products or other big Retailers?
- Do you offer Pick Up/Delivery?
- Not at this time. We are furniture assemblers, we do not move/delivery items.
- Do you offer free estimates?
- Can you disassemble something for me?
- Yes, we can disassemble.
- What if a piece is damaged or missing out of the box?
- On the day of assembly, our technicians will order damaged or missing parts from the manufacturer and have the replacement items shipped directly to the customer.
- Do you guarantee your work?
- Yes, we have a 45 day workmanship guarantee on our assembly services as long as the item is not moved after assembly.
- Do you attach items to walls?
- We do not attach/secure or mount items to the wall.
- Do you install kitchen/bathroom/laundry etc. cabinets?
- We do not install kitchen/bathroom/laundry room cabinetry.
- Do you install cribs?
- Do you wall mount TV's?
- Do you install ceiling fans?
- Do you use concrete when assembling swing sets/play sets or basketball hoops?
- We do not install/assembly swing sets/play sets or basketball hoops.
|Monday- Friday||7:00am - 7:00pm CST|
|Saturday||7:00am - 1:00pm CST|
Contact us today to setup your next assembly appointment!Get a quote for Services!
Furniture Assembly FAQs
Find answers and general information about our furniture assembly services.Learn more here!